1. Remember, I can bring the sacred home with me. I don’t have to be at a temple to have spirituality in my life. There is a temple down the road from me.
2. I need to be happy and grateful where I am and not always seeking something better or different.
3. I have to add exercise back into my life. I can start running again in the AM and alternating with yoga, walking at night. I WANT to be in better shape, and I CAN be. I CAN change my habits and my schedule. I am disciplined and motivated. I can find outdoor activities on the weekends... local parks, nearby mountains. I can walk everywhere. There are parks down the road from me. I can start dancing in the square.
4. I CAN stop worrying about what other’s think of my weight, my age, my dress, what I look like running, what I do on vacation, my fitness level...
5. I WILL start biking during lunch and taking the bus to/from school. It’s easier than stressing about Dudu, less expensive, and more exercise! I will feel better being outdoors and moving more!
...Small actions in a dynamic system will trigger vast and unexpected changes